The GoPro Zenmuse H3-3D 3-Axis Gimbal UAV is a blend of high-quality hardware and a low-cost UAV. The DJI Phantom vision drone, GoPro black edition camera, and professional quality H3-3D 3-Axis Zenmuse Gimbal are all used in this setup.
Quality with affordability
The GoPro black edition camera’s quality, along with the professional-grade H3-3D 3-Axis Zenmuse Gimbal, is believed to produce better video footage than the ordinary camera.
The following is a list of the kit’s features.
- This bundle includes a Zenmuse H3-3D 3-axis gimbal for excellent camera stabilization and silky smooth video capture.
- Complete quadcopter with the remote transmitter, factory pre-tuned and ready to fly in minutes! Simply charge the provided battery, attach the propellers, and power the remote with four AA batteries, and you’re ready to fly.
- Flying alone or with a GoPro to record the activity is a lot of fun. Tested on Hero3 and Hero3+ models, both of which are offered separately. Note that Wi-Fi streaming from a camera is not possible due to the Phantom’s remote control interfering.
- The bundled 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery, which is easily removable and includes sophisticated electronics and a charge-remaining indicator, allows you to fly for 25-28 minutes on a single charge.
- When you remove the props for storage, the new self-tightening propellers provide added protection and eliminate the risk of misplaced prop nuts.
The latest DJI model: Phantom 2 Vision plus.
The Phantom 2 Vision+ is the most recent model from DJI, and it was created to improve the quality of the camera and two-way gimbal combination. Other details can be found in the product specifications, which you should read. The Phantom Vision 2 Zenmuse H3-3D 3-Axis combo is around $300 more expensive.
The standard batteries may need a review.
The batteries in the DJI Phantom Vision Plus are 5200 mAh, and I’ve read in reviews that the power drops faster than intended, between 5 and 10 minutes. According to the DJI product specifications, the battery flight time is roughly 25 minutes on a single charge. When flying, the margin for a flat battery error is considered to be roughly 10%, which means returning to base when the battery is near 10% remaining. However, it is also dependent on the terrain over which the UAV is flying. When flying over dangerous places where recovery of the UAV is impossible, the safe margin should obviously be bigger.
Where to make the purchase online?
There are several places that supply DJI items all throughout the world, including the UAV GoPro Zenmuse H3-3D 3-Axis Gimbal. Europe and the United States are two of the most prevalent locations. Amazon also has them in stock in Europe (Amazon UK) and the United States (Amazon.com).
Which model DJI Phantom is the right one?
Obviously, if the application’s sole purpose is to fly the drone without requiring high-quality photos and video, it doesn’t matter which one is used. They all fly, and some of them have cameras, while others don’t.
However, if you want to obtain really good video, go for the Zenmuse Gimbal because it is a higher-quality gimbal, and the GoPro camera is known to create superior video and photos. If you’re not convinced, read more reviews to be sure.
The DJI Phantom Vision Plus is a wonderful option if the $1300 price tag does not break your wallet. It has a good gimbal and a good camera, and it’s the most recent model in the DJI Phantom line, so it’s got all of the updates and enhancements that DJI has made on earlier versions. Early variants lacked a camera, and later models did contain a camera but no gimbal; they were replaced with a camera bracket. Then came the Vision with a camera and a bracket, and now the DJI Phantom Vision Plus with a high-resolution 14-megapixel camera and a gimbal.