- Long-range music sharing and intercom for motorcyclists–up to 900 meters (980 yards)
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity to listen to and share music, make phone calls with speed dialing, and participate in a four-way intercom conversation
- Advanced Noise Control technology cuts down on background noise for both incoming and outgoing audio.Do not use harsh chemicals,cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the device
- Universal Intercom protocol for cross-brand intercom compatibility. Up to 12 hours of talk time and 10 days of stand-by time on a single charge
- Note : SMH10-10 is not for the Bell Mag 9 and is meant to be secured via a clamp kit, which is not possible if you are using a half helmet.
- Powering On and Off : To power on and off the headset, you don’t need to press and hold any button for several seconds. Just short press the Jog Dial and the Phone Button simultaneously, and you will get quick on-and-off convenience. Powering On : Press the Jog Dial and the Phone Button at the same time for about 1 second to power on. The blue LED turns on and you will hear ascending beeps. Powering Off : Just short press the Jog Dial and the Phone Button simultaneously, you don’t need to press and hold for a few seconds. The red LED turns on for a while until it turns off completely and you will hear descending beeps.