Potensic RC Quadcopter Syma X8W 2.4G 4ch 6 Axis Real Time FPV Drone with WiFi Camera(White)
- Built-In Camera and Electronic Compass, enjoy real time video on your smartphone attached to transimitter
- 6 AXIS GYRO – more stable and more fast, enjoy 3D rolling and have more fun
- HEADLESS MODE-have difficulty tell the orientation when flies high? Headless mode will solve this problem, just fly it according to new “head” that is on the opposite side of the drone facing you
- Longer flying time-7.4V 2000mAh Li-on batteries, greatly extend your fun time
- Support any IOS and Android phones, via Wi-Fi connection you can view photo&video in real time
6 reviews for Potensic RC Quadcopter Syma X8W 2.4G 4ch 6 Axis Real Time FPV Drone with WiFi Camera(White)
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Amazon Customer –
Great drone but needs constant work
Mary B. –
It did not work – one rotor motor did not turn at all, and my refund had return shipping deducted!
Amazon CustomerMichael Ryan Hans –
Couldn’t wait for this to come. PLAY TIME! Took about 15 to 20 minutes to assemble. The pins for the rotors are a bit hard to work with but with a pair of hemostats or needle nose, the installation of the rotors are much easier. Product came well packaged with good instructions. Plenty of extras. (Rotors, screws, pins, and the such.) After charging the battery, I took it out in my back yard and gave it a whirl. The wind up high was a little brisk which made the drone hard to control but when I got it down to about 20 or 25 feet where there was no wind, flying was easy. Would be pretty easy for beginners to learn to fly. Wifi video and pics worked great with my iPhone. There was an App to download to the phone. I could see exactly what the camera was looking at. This is going to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys. I received this product at a discount for my honest review and I am 100% honest on this. This is such a blast!
Scott Murray –
It is hard to control and the battery life is not good. I would recommend spending a little more money to get something better.
Ted W Simerson –
Fun, fun, fun